Arielle                    Erin              Jeni              Sheri

Saturday, February 27, 2016

retrosketches #204...


Hello! Happy Saturday to you! I have to be honest - I have had way better Saturdays - not only have I and the kids been sick and stuck in the house this week, Jeff is now sick. NOTHING is worse than a sick man, am I right?!? So between waiting on un-named members of the family all day, and trying to wash all the germ~y bedding, I am just now sitting down. And I haven't made my card yet.... but I will! THANK YOU to everyone who played last week, the gallery is ROCKin'!

Our lovely sketch this week is based on this gorgeous card by Sheri...



And here's Sheri's re~take... so beautiful and fun!

Jeni and I will pop ours in tomorrow, along with a winner post! :)

Okay~ are you ready to ROCK it?!?

Things to remember:
  • The linky closes at 11:59pm Central on Friday, March 4th, 2016.
  • You MUST use the sketch. If we cannot see the main elements of the sketch, your project might be removed or at the least, not eligible for winning or getting a shout out!
  • Enter as often as you like with a different project each time.
  • You are welcome to combine challenges.
  • HAVE FUN!!!

Hope you can join us this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment